Mobile Travel Tower Hire
Our truck mounted telescopic booms (cherry pickers) for hire reach to 40m vertically or 21m horizontally, and are built for stability and safety while working at heights.
Why hire a Travel Tower?
- Easy access – Anywhere the truck can go, our travel tower can go. This means greater access to sites off limits to other types of Elevating Work Platforms (EWPs).
- Get the job done faster – Having a 250kg safe working load means more than one person can safely work at one time.
- Extra safety – Our travel towers have outriggers that provide solid and safe footing no matter the terrain. They also include emergency auxiliary power lowering systems, emergency descent devices and reversing alarms as standard. Additional safety harnesses, safety signs and tool buckets are supplied for greater site safety.
- Fast set up and removal – We can set up in minutes, and be on our way as soon as the job is finished. No waiting around for transport or stressing about leaving machinery unattended.
- Skilled operators – Our travel towers are supplied with experienced, licenced operators who know how to get the job done safely and efficiently.
- Flexible hire periods – Hire from half a day to long-term hire depending on your project. (Special rates apply for longer term hire)
Truck Mounted Travel Towers – Super Versatile
Given the height of our hire travel towers, it is no wonder that they are popular for telecommunications towers installation and maintenance.
But our cherry pickers are also useful for signage installation and maintenance, electrical and lighting installation and maintenance, building maintenance, roofing, commercial cleaning, tree lopping, filming and photography, and oval and stadium lighting.
When you need height access, our travel tower elevated work platforms (EWP) deliver!