Founded in 2012, Mobile Travel Towers provides safe and reliable elevating work platforms (EWP) for hire across Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Northern NSW, the Sunshine Coast and across Queensland. Originally focused on supporting the installation and maintenance of telecommunications towers, Mobile Travel Towers now provides EWPs across a range of industries including:
- Electrical & lighting
- Construction & refits
- Window & commercial cleaning
- Fire & security
- Road infrastructure
- TV, film & photography
- Tree loppers
Whether you need to hire truck mounted EWPs or electric scissor lifts for half a day or for long-term hire, call us for cost-effective rates, extensive experience across a wide range of challenging projects and friendly service. We believe in finding solutions to your access problems, sharing our expertise and know-how to help you deliver your projects on time and on budget.
Safety Is a Non-Negotiable Priority
Safety is a core part of how we operate. Our inbuilt safety processes include:
- Site assessments prior to each project to assess access, suitable set up locations and to identify site safety risks including obstructions and power lines.
- Daily prestart operators’ checks.
- Job safety analysis for every job.
- Safe work method statements (SWMS) for every job.
- Daily toolbox meetings so everyone on site knows the plan for the day.
- All our staff are Working at Heights accredited, WP Class accredited and have been trained in emergency descent device (EDD) procedures.
Well Maintained Fleet of Access Hire Equipment
Our EWPs are maintained and serviced in compliance with Australian Safety Standards 2550.10-2006. This means you can rely on our fleet to deliver the job you need, when you need it, with minimal breakdowns.
Want to work with us? We provide great working conditions and a supportive team environment. To become part of our team you need to have solid experience, full accreditation, a passion for trucks and mechanicals, able to work autonomously, and have a safety first approach. You also need to have flexibility in your availability as we offer a 24/7 service to our clients. If you think you have what it takes, then contact us to find out more.
Current vacancies: None at present